Get your group ready to ride a thundering steam locomotive, set sail on Calgary’s only paddlewheeler, discover vintage automobiles at Gasoline Alley Museum and shop a mercantile block laden with treasures. Situated on 127 acres of lush parkland, Heritage Park features more than 180 historical exhibits, an antique midway, daily interpretive activities, special events and costumed interpreters that bring the Park to life.
Remember to leave time for your group to shop at the unique vintage gift shops along the Heritage Town Square and in the historical village, or arrange for your group to enjoy a wonderful meal in one of our historic venues.
Group Admission and Bulk Tickets
Heritage Park is pleased to offer individuals and organizations the option to pre-purchase bulk gate admission at a discounted rate. A minimum of 15 admission tickets must be pre-purchased at one time to be eligible for these rates.
Guests can experience history year-round during our two operating seasons:
- Summer admission (Includes the Historical Village and Gasoline Alley Museum)
- Winter admission (Includes Gasoline Alley Museum only
- To purchase bulk admission tickets, please contact us at 403-268-8500.
- For a private catered event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tour operators – please contact TravelTrade@heritagepark.ca.
School and Youth Groups
For pre-booked school and youth groups of 15+*, a group rate is available for summer day admission (includes the Historical Village and Gasoline Alley Museum) and Winter day admission (includes the Gasoline Alley Museum only).
*Rates apply to children in pre-kindergarten to Grade 12 (up to 18 years of age).